Wednesday 7 May 2014

WEARING: The Nineties Getup.














I'm travelling back to the 90's, I feel like I should be on the set of '10 things I hate about you' or 'clueless' here, all I need is Skechers and a Prada backpack! Anyway, I hope you like this outfit, I saw this button up (down?) gingham dress in H&M and I thought it was really cute and simple. Because it was sunny but not too warm I went for the 90's vibe and decided to layer the white ribbed topshop crop top underneath, I added my white one-strap birks, my oversized topshop gold chain and my new pastel-pink faux leather jacket which I loooove.

Gingham button slip dress - £9.99 H&M 
White ribbed crop top - £8 Topshop
Pink PU jacket - £25 Depop
White Birkenstocks - £22 The Original Factory Shop
Camera Bag - Around £7 Primark
Gold chain - Topshop
Sunglasses - £5 Judy's vintage fair
Nail varnish - £3.69 Rita Ora for Rimmel 'Pillow Talk'
Watch - Michael Kors

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment