Wednesday 28 May 2014

WEARING: Cow Print Co-ord!

I recently bought this matching co-ord set after finding it through instagram. I was going for a night out for one of my friend's 21st and was looking for an outfit, I hadn't really seen much I liked and I am obsessed with two pieces so one of these seemed perfect!

I follow a few girls who sell them through Instagram and online and they're all lovely, I love seeing the new styles they create or the new fabric they use. I just think two piece's are so cute for summer, anything matching is good in my eyes! I think handmade one's are even better because you know they're worth the money and they're well made, which is definitely better than some places!

TheHomemadeCloset had various prints and patterns to choose from but I decided on the 'Cow Print'  because I thought it would be cool and so easy to style because it was monochrome. I can't wait to just wear these shorts turned up with a little white bralet on holiday!


I wore this for a night out so I dressed it up but it would be so easy to wear just in the day, especially in Spring/Summer, with some white chunky sandals and sunglasses. 

I went with simple white strappy heels (which my lovely sister let me borrow) and a chic white clutch (again, courtesy of my sister). I then wore this bright purple lipstick because I thought it would go well with the bold print. 

The set was really well made and it's such an easy outfit to just chuck on!!

















Two Piece - TheHomemadeCloset
Strappy Heels - River Island
Clutch - Matalan 

G x 



No comments:

Post a Comment