Sunday 11 May 2014

STYLING: Gingham Jeans


So I just thought i'd just show you how i've been wearing  these baby blue gingham skinny jeans I bought recently from Primark. They are a total rip off of the Topshop gingham Joni's that everyone seems to have at the moment, which makes me like them even more! They are a really good fit and high waisted too, so it seemed silly not to get them!










The first way i've styled them is with this oversized denim shirt, I love wearing shirts over outfits instead of a jacket or just as a layering piece, I think it can really dress down any look and can make things much more casual. I've rolled the sleeves because I think it makes it look cooler... 
I could be wrong, in fact, i'm probably wrong... i'm just a big rolled sleeve fan!!








Little theme here, with the oversized denim... I bought this cute little 90s style cami vest from Primark and thought it would be a really simple way of wearing the jeans, with white accessories,  and then layering up with a massively oversized slouchy denim jacket. 




I've also paired the jeans with other pastel items, I think they look so cute put with this fluffy lemon turtleneck jumper,  the colours compliment each other so well and the shape of the jumper just dresses the jeans up the perfect amount. I also styled them with this textured pastel pink top, which I think is such an easy way to wear them but still looks put together.











Gingham Jeans- Primark £13
White crop- Primark £2
Oversized Denim Shirt- Thrifted 
Birks- Primark £5
Cami Vest- Primark £4
Denim Jacket- Thrifted £7
Lemon Turtleneck- Primark £10
Sunglasses- Primark £2

With all the outfits I have been wearing my new wannabe birks, I just love them and they are perfect for my spring wardrobe because I don't actually own any other white shoes, plus they literally go with everything!

                                                                         G x 



No comments:

Post a Comment