Wednesday 30 April 2014

White Hot & Citrus

I am loving citrus brights teamed with all things white and all of these would look a so good on a lovely tanned bod (if only). I am in love with these ASOS white sandals and they may just have to be my very next purchase!  White I always think looks so chic and brights are so summery, this post is making me crave sunshine! I love it and want it all!

White Hot Citrus



Zara orange dress zara.com £48 / River Island ribbed top £10 - riverisland.com /  Island cap sleeve top £22 - riverisland.com / Miss Selfridge highwaisted skinny jeans missselfridge.com £36 / ASOS open toe flat shoes asos.com £22 / ASOS small heel shoes asos.com £11 / Dorothy Perkins black envelope clutch bag £22 - theiconic.com.au / River Island color block purse £30 - riverisland.com / Monki handbag £16 - monki.com / Yellow gold jewelry £13 nastygal.com / Gold chain jewelry £15 - debenhams.com / Monki neon beanie £6.58 - monki.com / Topshop lips lipstick £8 - topshop.com





X








1 comment:

  1. i love the colour on the river island top!!
    www.mybubbaandme.com

    ReplyDelete