Wednesday 30 April 2014

I've been loving... co-ords!!!

Printed Co-ords
So I know these three outfits are definitely wishful thinking from me, but I can dream right? I just love two pieces at the moment!! I have chosen three printed ones because I think they are really cool for spring/summer plus, prints are always on trend!!

The first two-piece is my favourite, surprisingly its from Primark, which, being the one of the biggest fans of Primark (along with my sister) makes me love it even more!! I've seen  this palm print on loads of pieces recently and I think its a cool twist on the floral trend, and great for holidays! I've decided to keep this outfit simple and dress it up, this would be great for a night out! I've paired it with a chunky gold chain necklace, a simple coral clutch and a pair of chunky black sandals, which, surprise surprise... are also on my wishlist! 

I love the tailored cuts of all three co-ords, I think the simple shapes even out the wild prints. The second outfit I have styled in a more casual way, I have chosen to pair it with some white frilly socks (socks are apparently big this season!) and some red jellies. I love jellies and I think they are a really easy way of making an outfit cute and casual, and the red matches perfectly with the print. 

Finally I have chosen this geometric print, which I think is really cool and could be worn day or night! I have styled this, with chic white accessories to keep the outfit really simple. I have chosen some 90s flatforms from New Look, a lovely Olivia Burton watch and this amazing leather rucksack from Grafea which, by the way, is so out of my price range, but lets pretend not! 

I hope you liked the outfits! Its safe to say I definitely want them all now!!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment