Wednesday 30 April 2014

It's a Spring Thing

Okay I got seriously overexcited in the brief sunny patch of weather we had...Anyway, as always everything I've bought is vaguely impractical for British weather, but I'm a vaguely impractical person with little to no self-control so here it goes…
I thought I’d do a little post on some of the lovely things I’ve picked up recently.
The first thing I want to show you is this bikini, which I am completely loving and cannot wait to wear! It’s from Primark and was a steal at 11 pounds in total, I have a big thing about high rise bikini bottoms at the moment, I think they are so flattering and look really cool, sort of fifties inspired. But I think the pinstripe white and neon coral really gives it a modern look. This would look amazing with a great tan, sipping a cocktail on a yacht in the south of France… or you know, the more likely option of, lying on a beach, sarnie in hand,  in sunny Spain!
Next, are these jeans, once again they are both from Primark (I am obsessed with hunting around Primark).  These two pairs are so pretty, and I think look much more expensive than they cost! As you probably know gingham is everywhere right now and these pastel blue pair are great for spring, and they look great teamed with other pastels. The floral  pair really remind me of the china print trend that was in last year, but I love them all the same, I think they'll  look really cool with a slouchy grey vest and some Birks. (Gingham £13, Floral, £13)
I bought this second bikini, I really love that it's mainly this lemony colour, I thought the tropical floral print was really cute as are the little frills on the bottoms, also the shaping of the top is great for making the most of your booblets! (Peacocks, £11)
Keeping it pastel, I picked up this colour block clutch from Primark I love the mix of the mint and baby pink, it would look great against an all white outfit. I also bought two more cami's; the peach is from Matalan, and the lemon is from Primark, the quality and fit I'd say is on a par with the Topshop cami's and so much cheaper! I think Cami's are simple but always look really classy and they can be paired with just about anything! (Clutch, £4, Lemon Cami, £4, Peach Cami, £6)
I won this lilac polka dot midi dress on eBay for about 25 pounds, it's so lady-like and lovely, kind of reminds me of the polka dot dress Julia Roberts wears to the polo in Pretty Woman, this would be great as a wedding guest dress or could be worn in a more casual way. The nude and white strappy block heels I got from Matalan for 15 pounds and the gold and black beaded necklace was 3 pounds from Primark. 
Last but not least,  is this pretty little skort, only six pounds from Primark, the fit is great and the print is cute, and so wearable I absolutely love it!

X







No comments:

Post a Comment