Tuesday 29 April 2014

Leopard&Lilac


  




 River Island Loafers
  Michael Kors Parker Watch

Just like everybody else this spring I am seriously loving pastels. The pastel trend is one I literally cannot get enough of, I spend too much time procrastinating over pastel shoes, pastel bags and pastel separates, then realising they probably aren't the most practical piece for my wardrobe. Although not practical, it doesn't stop me buying them.

When I saw this lilac dress I could not resist it, not at £16 anyway!

I am so glad I bought this and I think it looks great paired with a leather jacket and tights, skater dress shapes are so easy to wear too! I can't wait till its warmer weather though so I can wear it with bare legs and chunky cleated sandals. This would probably look even cooler with a pastel pink leather jacket... not that I need a pastel pink leather jacket, saying that, I think my sister might have just bought one! Perfect!





No comments:

Post a Comment